Tailored training to match your requirements
Whether you want one on one training for a senior executive, or you wish to ensure your whole business is trained for the potential threats of fraud, cyber crime and social engineering, we have the package for you. Our interactive and engaging training is guaranteed to provide delegates all the essential information on how to protect their business against threats and ensure compliance with key legislation.
Information is the lifeblood of an organisation, ensure you keep your reputation intact.
- Cyber security threats
- Information most at risk
- Implications of data breach
- Most important steps to make your organisation more secure
It could be management of projects, going to market with new products or the threat of insider fraud, we can cover all areas.
- What does the fraud landscape look like?
- Combat fraud risk problems
- Red flags around insider fraud
- Threats posed by fraudsters
Malicious individuals use deception to mislead to gain unauthorised access to sensitive information.
- Understand the threat of social engineering
- Identifying social engineering attacks
- What to do if an attack takes place
- Being alert to malicious attacks